The Office of Personnel Management provides special access for federal retirees to manage their annuity payment information, federal and state tax withholding, tax forms, and other benefits at Retirement Services Online (SOL) at www.servicesonline.opm.gov
You can use this website if you receive benefits as an annuitant or survivor under the Civil Service Retirement System (CSRS), Federal Employees Retirement System (FERS) or FERS Special, or the Organization Retirement and Disability System (ORDS).
Retirement Services Online provides retirement services on demand, including:
- Change your Federal and State Income Tax Withholding
- Change your Mailing Address
- Change your Password
- Establish an Allotment to an Organization
- Request Duplicate Annuity Booklet
- Set up a Checking or Savings Allotment
- Sign up for Direct Deposit of your Payment
- Update your Email Address/Opt-in to Receive Information Electronically
- View/Print Annuity Statement/Verification of Income
- View/Print 1099-R Tax Forms
- View/Print Retirement Services Reference
- Card (ID Card)
- View/Print a Year-to-Date Summary Of Payments
- View/Print Verification of Life Insurance (FEGLI)
- View the Status of your Case while in Interim Pay
To use Retirement Services Online, you must log in using your “CSA” or “CSF” claim number and your SOL Password. Instructions for registering for this service are here: https://www.servicesonline.opm.gov .
To contact OPM’s Retirement Operations Center, go to: https://www.opm.gov/retirement-services/contact-retirement/
Services Online cannot be used to make any changes to your Federal dental or Federal vision insurance (FEDVIP) coverage. Contact BENEFEDS online at http://www.benefeds.com or call 1-877-888-3337 for any changes and/or comments related to your FEDVIP coverage.