CSRS / FERS Federal Retirement Planning Tools and Resources: Thrift Savings - TSP, FEGLI, FEHB and more.
Home     Articles     News     Resources     GS Pay Scale 2014     Find A Professional     Retirement Seminars     FREE NEWSLETTER    
 Financial Professionals Directory

Find a financial professional in your area. Click here


 Retirement Seminars

Federal retirement seminars for agencies.
Learn more
.


 Top 5 Resources

1. TSP Roth option
2. GS pay scale 2014
3. Best dates to retire
4. Latest TSP returns
5. Discount dental plans


 CSRS Retirement
 Overview - CSRS
 Eligibility - CSRS
 Creditable Service -CSRS
 Survivor Benefits - CSRS
 Annuity Calculation-CSRS
 FERS Retirement
 Overview - FERS
 Eligibility - FERS
 Creditable Service -FERS
 Survivor Benefits - FERS
 Thrift Savings Plan
 Thrift Savings -Overview
 TSP Investment Choices
 TSP Loan Program
 TSP Contributions
 TSP Roth Option
 TSP Withdrawals
 TSP Returns
 TSP.gov Account Access
 TSP Forms Library
 TSP Talk Online Forum
 Insurance
 FEGLI - Life Insurance
 FEHB - Health Benefits
 Medicare
 FEDVIP - Dental/Vision
 FLTCIP - Long-Term Care
 FSAFEDS - Flex Spending
 Financial Planning
 Calculators
 Tax Tips
 Find A Professional
 Retirement Seminars
 Retirement Benefits Tax
 Retirement Living
 Relocation / Real Estate
 Retirement Jobs

_

Home | 2009 Federal Pay Raise: 3.9% Increase for Federal Employees 2009 Pay Tables Now Available

2009 Federal Pay Raise:
3.9% Increase for Federal Employees
2009 Pay Tables Now Available
UPDATE: December 18, 2008
Printer-Friendly Format

To read updates on the 2010 Federal Pay Raise click here.

----------------

The President has signed an Executive order to implement the January 2009 federal employee pay adjustments. 

The Executive order authorizes a 2.9 percent across-the-board increase for the statutory pay systems (under the provisions of 5 U.S.C. 5303) and locality pay increases costing approximately 1.0 percent of payroll (under 5 U.S.C. 5304), reflecting the overall average pay increase of 3.9 percent authorized by section 142 of the Consolidated Security, Disaster Assistance, and Continuing Appropriations Act, 2009 (Public Law 110-329, September 30, 2008). 

View 2009 General Schedule (GS) Locality Pay Tables

Download 2009 Locality Payments and Total Pay Increases for General Schedule Employees (PDF)

View all 2009 Federal Employee Pay Tables and Related Information


·  2009 NSPS Pay Tables
·  2009 Federal Retiree COLA: CSRS COLA: 5.8% - FERS COLA: 4.8%
·  2009 Federal Pay Tables General Schedule and Locality Charts



Featured Columnist
Read federal retirement articles written by federal benefits expert and Certified Financial Planner, Edward Zurndorfer

Recent Articles & Resources
 Understanding Survivor Benefits for Federal Employees - Part I (CSRS)
 Potential Costs of a TSP Loan
 Federal Employees Should Be Aware of New Rules on IRA Rollovers
 AFGE: To Close Gender Pay Gap, President Obama Should Insource More Jobs
 Thrift Savings Plan (TSP) Returns: Monthly and Annual - G, F, C, S, I and L Funds Updated: April